Friday, December 11, 2009

Spanish Sympathy Phrases How Are Illegal Immigrants Effecting Me?

How are illegal immigrants effecting me? - spanish sympathy phrases

I live in a big city in California. For more than 96% Hispanic. Although I understand people who want a better life, that the solidarity of my life changed for the worse. The property value of my house fell, there are many pedestrians, it is almost impossible to jump on a green light. My grandchildren do not receive the education of their ancestors earned for them and all teachers are native speakers of Spanish and meet Spanish students. There are very few grocery stores in good quality here, I have to go to another city to do so. Please come to a business in the early morning hours, a tent full of goods across the floor, screaming kids and no end of rows. The traffic is terrible, and since most of them have no insurance or driver's license at all, it's really scary. Dealorships car spare proudly display the signs that say: "No license, no problem." While I was in the minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment