Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Much Is A Fake Moncler Buying Winter Clothing In Beijing/Shanghai In Mid-February?

Buying winter clothing in Beijing/Shanghai in mid-February? - how much is a fake moncler

You are in Beijing and Shanghai for a vacation in the mid to late February, and although I am a winter coat, I want to buy more jackets, while I am there.

The possibilities are very limited and expensive, where I live, and styles here is not really to my taste. I think it is a good selection of styles to choose from in China, not to mention the clothes are very cheap there, so I your best place to catch a few extra classes for me and my family members feel.

Seeking insulators with Puffy is smooth and shiny on the outside, something like Moncler types or North Face.

I wonder, there are many shops selling winter jackets in the middle to end of February, but this tCompletion of the winter?

I say this because many countries were at the end of winter, most shops have the green light for the stocks of winter clothes and began to sell in the spring collections. Never in China was at this point, I ask myself, is similar in China?

Or is the sale of winter clothing until the end of the season? Discounts or sale prices?

It would also, if a good place to find winter jackets Moncler false or to the north?
How much is usually before and after the hearing?

1 comment:

Craftyla... said...

I lived in Beijing from August 2005 to August 2007. I can not answer the details of your question, but I can tell you that you have no difficulties will have winter coats in Beijing in mid-February. They are normally sold to hot. . . This is usually around May mid-April/early.

Certainly there are imitations of The North Face, but there are excellent local brands. I bought a dress for my daughter to Beijing in 2005 and led by four winters. Just replaced this year.

If you do not want to face with tourist prices, you can attempt to go on some regional markets. However, if your time is limited, then go to Ya Show, Pearl Market or Silk Street Market. Start trading with 10% of what started. Do you know your Limit know how much are you willing to pay. Buy in bulk and negotiate a position even more difficult. Check all seams, zippers and hoods. Once the agreement on the price, then from there.

Example: You want 500 yuan for a coat? Offer 50th Just add 10 or so yuan for the offer. Take your time. . . not too frustrated. Remember, this is a game, the seller wants to get as much as possible and wants to buy it at least you can afford. To work with him and be prepared to withdraw if you do not like how things are. Go to the next seller and over again.

Relax and enjoy the process. If it becomes too difficult, then go to your top price and stick to it.

Now I'm in the Northwest and the prices are much cheaper.

I (IAll no idea what is Shanghai like I buy it once in 1989 for a short duration and! It should not now, though I do).

Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment